Thursday, 15 November 2012

November 15, 2012

False accusations are really pissing me off. Okay, fine. I have a habit of putting work off, but guess what, this shit is due tomorrow, so no, you fucking telling me that I'm not doing any work, and I'm wasting my time when I'm trying to fucking teach myself how to write the damn paper, something that my teacher neglected to teach us, is just going to make me want to do it even less. And you know what, I don't know who the fuck you think you may be, but you're not me. You don't tell me how I can get the most work done. It happens that I get most of my work done the night before, on my bed with music playing. Just because you're a fucking idiot with no fucking worth on this fucking earth, doesn't mean that you can fucking tell me how to live my fucking life.
My business is my fucking business. Not yours. I don't fucking go out of my way to tell you the millions of things wrong with your fucking life. That, I keep to myself. That, I leave you to figure out on your own. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! Fucking sick of people and false accusations. They just make me want to do what they think I'm doing since you're already fucking accusing me of it. Peace out, and fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment