Tuesday, 6 November 2012

November 6, 2012

Who said that guys were supposed to be in control of their emotions? Over the past week or so, I've been feeling particularly stressed, upset, and annoyed at everyone. As much as I would love to be more in control of my emotions, its gotten to the point where all I want to do is hide away from everyone, and scream, and shout and cry. Its not as if I haven't tried talking about it, but it seems as if whoever I try to talk to about it either doesn't care, or seem to have issues of their own. But I've reached that point where as I feel as if all those people who come to me for emotional support are absolutely unwilling to return that favour for me, and honestly? That feeling sucks ass.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment