What is it about my happiness that nobody seems to care about? Why is it that my happiness seems to be below anyone else's own? I don't give a fuck if you're my grandmother, or some old woman, or some kid, or even if you're someone who I don't even know. You speak to me one way, I'll speak to you the very same way. Don't like it? Then don't fucking speak to me like that. It's my life, and I can make my own fucking choices. It's called freedom of fucking speech. If you don't like the way I speak, alright, fine. But don't fucking cuss me off for speaking to you in the same fucking tone that you speak to me. If you're going to shout at me and behave badly, that's exactly how I'm going to treat you. If you're going to cuss me off while I'm in a visibly bad mood, expect me to return the favour, and show you how much of a bad mood I'm in. But all I'm doing is returning the favour. Remember that. And if I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again, yeah, I'm gonna snap. And guess what? Fuck you. That's all I have to say about it. Time's like this, I remember a quote from Jim Young in Boiler Room. He might have been talking about the stock market, but it works here too, "Your parents don't like what you're doing? Fuck you mom and dad." And that sums up how I feel. And then you go off and have the fucking nerve to fucking talk to me about family? When you're fucking divorced cause you decided to treat your marriage like it was a fucking game of poker? When you fucking bluffed your husband that you were leaving, and actually left because he didn't chase after you? Fuck you. You wouldn't know the first thing about family if it fucking hit you in the face with your own fucking words.Fucking hypocrite. You threaten to not talk to me? Go a-fucking-head. See if I give a rat's ass. I've given up on friendships for less. I've stopped talking to my best friends for less. And you think you threatening to not talk to me will change how I feel? I'll probably feel fucking happier without you jumping down my throat for every little fucking thing that I do. And you wanna know why? Cause it's my fucking life. I'll fucking do with it as I want. And you can go fuck yourself with a barbed stick for all I care, cause you might be blood, but you aren't family. Not as far as I care.
Family is supposed to be those people who care for you no matter what. The people who you can go to for anything. The people who you can trust with anything, and the only person who I would consider my family taking that into account is someone who I met over the internet, and talk to over the internet, and I've never actually met in person. So no, you aren't my fucking family. You're a blood relative, and so are like twenty other fucking people. But that doesn't mean I have to like you, or even put up with you. As far as I'm concerned, you're just an old fucking bitch who can't fucking shut up with your barking and whining. And I might not watch a lot of movies, but I know that in movies where the family bitch does that, you take it around back and put a fucking bullet through it's skull. And if it weren't for the fact that there's the law, and the fucking conscience that keeps me from doing it, you'd best believe that I'd fucking put a nice load of lead through your fucking skull. So how about you all just hop off and leave me to my own life. Let me make my own choices for a change. And stop interfering in my fucking life. Just because there's a u in business doesn't mean you need to stick your fucking nose in mine. So fuck off, and have a nice fucking day.
No comments:
Post a Comment