Thursday, 6 June 2013

June 6, 2013

Do you ever just have one of those days where it starts off okay, and towards the end you just sorta feel like the people you were once friends with hate you? Yeah, well that's pretty much how today went for me. Like any other day, I woke up, watched TV, read comics, read Clash of Kings, and played around with friends. Maybe I'm just not saying the right things, maybe I'm just being paranoid, or maybe I'm just right, and they don't want to be friends with me any more. Maybe I should just stop putting myself in these kinds of positions, and just stop getting so attached to people. Online and off. It always just seems to end with me just getting hurt. Whatever. If they still want to talk to me, they can come to me. I'm done taking the initiative to talk to people. It always just ends up with me getting ignored, or hurt in the end anyway. Maybe I'll just stop replying and see how they like it. Just disappear, and go do my own thing. Doesn't really matter to anyone if they don't even care about me, right? All I know is that I'm going to stop caring, deal with my own shit, and maybe then I'll go to bed and feel better then next day. Just stop caring what other people think about my life, and my choices. Hardly concerns them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment