You ever have one of those days when you just think that nothing could possibly go wrong, and then things just fucking spiral out of control to the fiery pits of hell? That's pretty much how today went. I spent the whole day joking around with friends, tired and with a slight headache, but I honestly thought that that day couldn't get much worse than that.
And then History happened. I don't mean history as in some big fucking event that kids will have to learn fifty years down the road. I mean the class. With everyone's least favorite teacher. There are some teachers at this school that people just do not like- and with reason, too. This teacher is on the top of pretty much everyone's list.
First of all, she gives me a topic to do on the board that I just don't get. And it isn't a topic that's compulsory. It was end of the Cold War. I could easily do a causes question, or a impacts question, but I just don't know end of the Cold War. I told her straight up that I had a pretty bad headache, and didn't know the topic well enough to do a question. Right after I had given her two other essay plans for two other Cold War questions.
If that were me, I'd say alright, fine, go sit down and finish up the essay plan you were doing. But no, she made me stand up there and attempt to write a thesis statement (which ended up not being finished because as soon as the bell rang, I was getting called off by another teacher.) And then she has the gall to call my mother and tell her that I blanked out in class, and I don't know enough to write a substantial essay.
It isn't my fault that you're a shit teacher. It isn't my fault you make us teach the topics while you sit back and watch. It isn't my fault that I'm better at topics that you don't give me. So don't you fucking to go my mother and tell her shit about how I'm not doing the work.
And then my mother, the bitch that she is, decided to fucking lecture me about shit that does not concern her in the slightest. I know I won't fuck up so badly I'll get my acceptance to University revoked. Especially considering that they accepted me after seeing what my History grade looked like on the mock exams. If it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for me. So how about you all just stay the fuck out of my business?
I can't even get in the mindset to write the essay plan I had to write for today. I can't bring myself to even think about studying without getting so pissed off that I want to punch my mother and the failure of a teacher in the face. I'm done with everyone's shit. Done talking to people for now. And I'm sure as hell done with work. I'm going to sit back and stare at a word document, pretending to do work while I try to calm the fuck down. Sick. Of. This. Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment